2012年12月13日木曜日

Favorite food

1.The Title of the interview is Favorite food.

2.The interviewer is Ron.The interviewee is Mari.

3.Ron is from Hawaii.Mari is from Japan.

4.My score was 10 on vocabulary and Comprehesion Quiz.

5.Summary
*Ron  interview Mari about favorite food.
*She likes hamburger called the Danish Burger, the Danish Burger has blue cheese inside the hamburger.
*She like french fries but I always replace the french fries for a salad.
*Her favorite dessert is anything chocolaty.
*She likes all vegetables.She prefers cooked onions to raw onions.

6.Questions
*What is your favorite foods?
*Why do you like it?

7.In my opinion
I like okonomiyaki. Okonomiyaki is Japanese pancake. Okonomiyaki is the most famous in Osaka. Okonomiyaki of Osaka is so delicious. But!!  The best okonomiyaki I live is made in my house. My home's okonomiyaki is a lot of adventage.First is very reasonable! Thin students  perfectly suit. We can make it soon with an iron plate and a spatula and ingredients. Second is making it with a variety of ingredients I like.(For example.cheeses,rice cakes,long green onions,seafoods,and so on)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿